Data Analyst to H&M Business Tech Checkout Area
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. We want to release the power of people and believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives meet. We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives… Are you up for a challenge? Do you continuously want to surprise and delight our customers?
As a Data Analyst in the Returns & ORIS product team in the checkout area you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business and customer value from analytics, data and models in our products. Returns & ORIS product team has a mission to provide the best returns experience in the world for our customer, both in store and online channels. This team is now embarking on a journey starting up several new initiatives and as a Data Analyst you will play a key role in helping us to understand the impact of our efforts.
You have a strong customer focus, a commercial mindset and innate curiosity. At H&M Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions. We have over 1 billion customers with 100 million members in 50 different online markets along with 8 unique brands in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail industry.
- Work closely with the product owner and other members of an agile product team in the checkout area to identify opportunities to constantly improve customer experience and increase business value.
- Work with multiple advanced analytics tools to analyze, support and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization.
- Build dashboard(s) to visualize the product team’s KPIs and monitor them over time.
- Support a test & learn culture through experimentation.
- Advocate data-driven decisions, communicate and explain the data and its implications to various stakeholders.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a business-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- Academic degree in Digital Analytics, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis or experimentation/CRO.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Experience in working with web and visual analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Contentsquare.
- Experience in working with experimentation/conversation rate optimization
- Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Experience of working with the store or online checkout is an advantage.
- Experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-03-03 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to talent acquisition specialist [email protected]
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden