Online Visual Merchandiser
- Leningradskoye Hwy, 16А строение 3, Moskva, Russia, 125171
- Department: COS
OUR COS MISSION
We design for now and forever and put sustainability at our core by working with a circular approach and innovation to make the world a better place. We empower our talent and community to celebrate diversity, individuality and encourage open conversation.
The Online Visual Merchandiser is responsible for analysing and understanding customer behaviour to maximize net sales for a given concept while overseeing and implementing on-site execution and following the visual branding guidelines for COS. This role will report and analyse customer behaviour KPIs and act on results.
- Collaborate within your regional e-commerce team to establish a customer journey that drives profitable e-commerce selling towards the set targets and merchandise goals;
- Provide constant and structured in-depth customer behaviour analysis to the regional team, to follow up on actions taken and to identify concept strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- Share information about e-commerce stock and sales patterns between buying office and your team;
- Responsible to maximize net sales for a given concept and further online growth by analysing and understanding customer behaviour;
- Enable your visual presentation strategy through strong commercial planning and execution;
- Analyse and follow up weekly sales and concept goals to secure right timing and product presentation as well as local relevance, take necessary actions based on results;
- Act on customer insights proactively by refining commercial plan, product presentation strategy, omni-channel opportunities and driving new business initiatives to secure the full selling potential for the market;
- Provide experience and knowledge to improve sales follow up methods and analyse structures, support the implementation of new ways of working.
- Experience in visual merchandising in online and offline retail;
- Advanced English language skills, both verbal & written;
- Location Moscow or Moscow region
- Good analytical skills;
- Good Excel knowledge;
- Planning, organizing and decision-making abilities;
- High level Communication skills;
- Sales driven and result oriented;
- Take initiative & ownership;
- Fast pace and resilience/ agile.