Data Analyst to H&M Business Tech – Customer Domain
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. We want to release the power of people and believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives meet. We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives… Are you up for a challenge? Do you continuously want to surprise and delight our customers?
Are you interested in working with data analysis and business intelligence related to customer behavioural patterns in the rapidly evolving retail and e-commerce industry? this is a unique opportunity to nurture your analytical side working with big data to provide insights that will lead your team in their decision making. We want to release the power of people and believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives meet. We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives.
As a Data Analyst you will work as a key enabler to secure realization of business and customer value from analytics, data and models in our products. You have a strong customer focus, a commercial mindset and innate curiosity. At HM Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions. We have over 1 billion customers with 100 million members in 50 different online markets along with 8 unique brands in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail industry.
Your daily activities will include:
- Analyze, report and deliver actionable insights to improve the customer experience and to identify commercial opportunities.
- Advocate data-driven decisions, communicate and explain the data and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Support a data driven learning culture with insights from experiments & tests
- Work with multiple advanced analytics tools to analyze, execute and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization.
- Work in a cross-functional agile product team that proactively drives continuous improvements and challenges ways of working.
Who are we?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and grow with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
There are endless opportunities to grow, regardless of whether you are interested in developing functional depth or business acumen. Just let your skills, ambition and imagination drive you.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a robust analytical ability with an eye for change and improvement opportunities.
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis or controlling
- Experience in working with web and visual analysis e.g. Google Analytics, Contentsquare
- Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-05-31 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the position please send an email to talent acquisition specialist [email protected]
We do not accept application through email
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden