Senior Product Designer to Business Tech - H&M Group
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
The Experience Design Community within Business Tech at H&M Group is a team of 40+ talented Product Designers. We are expanding on our journey of creating the best possible digital experience, where you have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of fashion.
If you join our community you will be working tightly with functions across H&M Group, in multi-disciplinary product areas and product teams with people from all over the world. We design experiences in close collaboration with our customers as well as other designers. The Product Design Community is a diverse group with people from different nationalities and backgrounds. As a Product Designer you have the freedom and confidence to take big design decisions in your Product Area and Product Team, which naturally comes with great responsibility. We have a collaborative culture where we support and help each other to grow.
The mission of the Product Design Community is to design a smooth digital experience in all our touchpoints (web, app, digital interfaces in both our physical stores, for our vendors and in our internal tools). We have a global responsibility which means our work impacts millions of users. The H&M brand is our main focus, because of its scale, but our work affects our other brands as well, COS, Arket, Weekday, Monki are some of them. We are responsible for all parts of the digital product design process from early exploration, research, ideas generation and concepts, to making sure we test, tweak and update the design we have released. All with the customer experience as our top priority.
What You Will Do
- Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant Product Design responsibility
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, for mobile apps and web
- Collaborate with Visual Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
- Be the voice and advocate of the customer, constantly up to date with the latest trends, design possibilities and thinking within digital product design
- Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
Your Mindset & Skills
- +5 years of experience with delivering great Product Design
- Passionate about understanding the users’ needs, motivations, behaviors and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Excellent communicator with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability - you love to simplify the complex
- Engaged, open minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. As for now we are mainly looking for Senior Product Designers already living in Sweden (or about to move here). If you feel that the role is a good match with your background and ambition, please apply no later than 14th of February 2021. Don't forget to attach your portfolio in your application.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands. The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!