Accounting Business Expert with SAP experience
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Do you have a passion for fashion, tech and accounting? Join us on our exciting journey!
We are now looking for a Business Expert with accounting expertise to the Finance and Corporate Support function within our new Business Tech organisation.
As Business Expert within Finance and Corporate Support, you will work agile in a small cross-competence team, a product, with a common goal to assure that the product development is in line with business needs and will help solving business problems for customers and business end users.
You will contribute by sharing your accounting and business expertise within your product team but also with stakeholders in other Business Tech products as well as other H&M functions, such as corporate and local accounting, sales, logistics and warehouses, etc., always with the aim of supporting implementation of IT solutions, processes and way of working that are compliant with local accounting regulations and principles as well as by finding and sharing best practice from accounting point of view.
You will support your Product Owner with identifying new product features based on business opportunities and by assessing feasibility and requirements. You will act as a partner to product teams and help them derive actionable insights and product requirements by applying your deep expertise in the area. Furthermore, you will:
- Further develop a deep understanding of existing business within the area using data and user insights to build material that will make business decisions/initiatives critical to scale
- Support the product team by testing the efficiency of new product releases and features
- Support in the definition of acceptance criteria & perform UAT
- Continue quality improvement culture established in the team
The Business Expert believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability, delivering exceptional customer and business results.
We believe you have a solid understanding of product development from idea to release including support in construction of product strategy, definition of relevant business, quality/test and product KPIs. You are able to explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting and SAP to the Product Owner and product team members to improve product-to-market fit and you are able to solve complex functional problems within a financial and accounting environment.
You have the ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs, to create business case and tie it to product value proposition based on identified market opportunity. You understand impact against product backlog and impact on the team and have the confidence to make quick decisions and support the Product Owners to make sure that they constantly prioritize right things.
Furthermore, we believe that you have the following:
- Degree within Business Administration, Economics, IT Economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience within Accounting
- A genuine interest in accounting process flows from a system perspective, with experience from working in SAP
- Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented
- You are strategic, analytical and fast in understanding and execution
- You act as a leader and probably have leadership experience Fluent in English, oral and written
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible but no later than 5th of March.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!