Project Manager / Data Analyst to AI Exploration Team
- Liljeholmsstranden 5, 117 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Do you want to shape the future for how H&M uses AI and analytics – in everything we do? Are you passionate about data and technology? Do you want to make an impact in a company committed to adopting AI at scale? Then you might be our next Project Manager / Data Analyst!
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
AI Exploration is a part of AI, Analytics and Data in our new organization Business Tech. We investigate how machine learning can support areas and processes in the organization where AI is not yet used. You will work with a broad network of stakeholders and design AI solutions to support their daily work using your creativity, tech understanding and business sense.
What you will do as a Project manager / Data analyst in AI Exploration team
- You will be involved in all stages of the projects designing, building and evaluating AI proof of concepts.
- You will map current business processes, research data sources and create datasets, analyze efficiency of current processes and lead design workshops for proof of concepts.
- You will translate business requests into AI / machine learning solutions.
- You will be responsible for timely delivery of projects. Your focus will be on securing clear communication and alignment of all parties involved in the projects that are often cross functional.
- You lead a team consisting of data scientists, machine learning engineers and software engineers towards agreed goals supporting them with daily planning and prioritization, having final delivery in mind at all times. You make sure the team has everything they need for their work and proactively remove blockers from their way.
- You will also analyze performance of the built solutions and formulate recommended next steps
Who you are:
- You have a relevant academic degree in e.g. Engineering, Computer Science or Business.
- You have at least 3 – 5 years relevant working experience, e.g. leading IT development in agile teams or from roles as Scrum master, BI / data analyst or management consultant
- You have experience of data querying using SQL and / or Python
- You are strong in prioritizing, execution, and follow up and have a “can-do attitude” and you are comfortable juggling several things at the same time
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills and ability to energize your colleagues
In addition, we appreciate if you have:
- Experience of working with advanced analytics and AI
- Experience of using agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira, Miro boards etc) and familiarity with agile ways of working
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and have room to grow. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background
Psst! Do you know that there are several articles written about our AI- journey in global media, here is one https://www.essentialretail.com/features/hm-on-using-ai-to-become-data/
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with CV and Cover Letter (in English) as soon as possible but at the latest the 23rd of December.
We review applications on an ongoing basis. Due to GDPR, we don’t accept applications via email. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world