DevOps Champion - AI, Analytics & Data
- Liljeholmsstranden 5, 117 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Are you ready to shape the future of fashion and design and help more people finding the fashion they love and enjoy in a sustainable way? Do you want to work with AI and Advanced Analytics in a company with global reach and awareness? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! We are now looking for a DevOps Champion to bring in new competence to our transformation journey.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued.
Advanced analytics is one of the key focus areas of the H&M group which creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology, at scale. We have one of the industry’s biggest data sets and we are combining it with advanced analytics to unlock value across the full fashion value-chain.
Several articles have been written about us in global media, here is one.
For us it is important to work with AI in a sustainable and ethical way. Read more about our work with Ethical AI here.
We are on a journey together which means there is a great opportunity for having impact and be part of forming our way forward. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organization.
As a DevOps Champion at AI, Analytics & Data, your mission is to work alongside colleagues in the team to develop scalable and production-ready Advanced Analytics and AI software.
Your main responsibility will be focusing on
- automate cloud infrastructure setup
- build resilient infrastructure to scale out the model training and prediction
- build end to end monitoring solutions for machine learning pipelines, and their infrastructure
- develop DevOps solution for data science AKA MLOps
- develop technical capabilities to enable large scale machine learning solutions
In addition, you will
- work together with data scientists and machine learning engineers in an agile team to bring state of the art machine learning application into production.
- develop different reusable technical solution to speed up Advanced Analytics and AI product development, for example configuration management system, container management system, package management system, model management system, advanced data/application/cloud resource profiling
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof software
Who you are
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation. Therefore, we believe you are adaptable, open-minded and able to work in an flexible environment with a non-prestigious approach. You are more focusing on the opportunities and solutions rather than the problems. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Automation as part of your DNA, you are passionate about building zero touch system
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure management and DevOps. Expert in tool like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins/Travis/GitLab CI, etc. Working experience in big data and machine learning related project will be a big plus
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with at least one of major cloud technologies, AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with DevOps in microservice context, familiar with container technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes
- A good team-player mentality in agile team, you are willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment
- Fluent in English
This is for fulltime positions with placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, as a part of the process you may be asked to complete a test connected to engineering. Interviews will be held continuously. And We love code! So If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!