Senior Software Engineers - AI, Analytics & Data
- Liljeholmsstranden 5, 117 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Are you ready to shape the future of fashion and design? Do you want to work with AI and Advanced Analytics? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! We are now looking for Senior Software Engineers to bring in new competence to our new organization Business Tech.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are on a journey together which means there is a great opportunity for having impact and be part of forming our way forward. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organization.
As an Software Engineer inside the AI, Analytics & Data domain, your mission is to work alongside machine learning engineers and data scientists in the team to develop scalable and production ready Advanced Analytics and AI software. Your responsibility will be engineering focused, like how to scale out the model training and serving, building a platform/tool for AB test, how to automate model deployment, how to manage the infrastructure, how to integrate with existing business IT solution, how to manage the data quality, etc. In additional, you will also be able to develop different technical enablement to enable large scale machine learning solutions, Furthermore, you will:
- work together in an Agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production.
- develop different reusable technical enablement to speed up Advanced Analytics and AI product development, for example automate machine learning model training, lifecycle management of machine learning model, advanced data profiling and much more
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof software
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are adaptable, open-minded and able to work in an flexible environment with a non-prestigious approach. You are more focusing on the opportunities and solutions rather than the problems. Furthermore, we believe you are::
- An experienced software developer (3-5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. You understand the challenge of design and implementation of large scale distributed system
- Passionate about big data and machine learning technology. Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark and Hadoop, would be a big plus
- Excellent in programming in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow, testing etc.
- You passionately test your code and follow test-driven development
- Hands on experience in DevOps and automate software development process, like familiar with tools like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes, etc.
- Experienced in at least one of cloud solution like AWS, Azure or GCP
- You probably have developed machine learning application previously, or at least interested with machine learning and data science
- A great team player in an Agile team setup, willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment and to reach our goal together
- Fluent in English (Swedish is a merit)
This is for fulltime positions with placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, as a part of the process you may be asked to complete a test connected to engineering. Interviews will be held continuously. And We love code! So If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!