Commercial Sales Executive
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Limited is an indigenous multidisciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
The Commercial Sales Executive will be required to: Develop, assist and play vital roles in all commercial activities of the company. To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new service areas and emerging markets. To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
Job Requirement and Skills:
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Excellent project management skills
• First class presentation skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
• Innovative, smart with entrepreneurial flair.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications:
• 3-5 years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields, with an impressive record of good performance in large projects.
• Relevant Commercial Sales, Marketing experience in the Marine, Oil & Gas will be an added added advantage.
• Proficiency in the usage of MS Office tools.