Night Care Assistant
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Night Care Assistant St Audrey’s Care Home - Old Hatfield Hertfordshire
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Nights – Full and Part Time hours available
St Audrey’s is an intimate residential care home for 38 people in, Old Hatfield Hertfordshire. The building itself is a beautiful 19th century manor house with rooms that are as individual as their residents and we are now looking for new Care Assistants to join our team.
The home provides personalised care and supports people to live as independently as any health conditions will allow. It can provide care and support for people living with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
The home enjoys a warm and welcoming atmosphere and residents can use the bright and airy communal areas and lounges. In addition the home provides daily stimulating and enjoyable activities for residents.
Our ideal Night Care Assistant candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting adults in a care setting or in the community.
- An awareness and understanding of high quality home care.
- Good communication skills, patience and flexibility.
- An understanding of safeguarding and person-centred support.
- A flexible working pattern and able to do shift patterns.
Experience is desirable, however, is not essential, as we offer full training for all of our Care Staff.
In return for your hard work as a Night Care Assistant we offer:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Thorough induction and regular support from all management and staff.
- Flexible working hours
- The option to work towards qualifications in NVQ Health & Social Care level 2 &3
Salary: £16,267.00 /year
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)