Mobile Product Manager
- Murray Street, Perth, WA, Australia
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals collectively transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Operating at the intersection of two fast growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
Gig on offer
The purpose of this Product Manager role is to ultimately deliver a transformative mobile app that brings together our core products into a single, coherent, user-centred experience.
You must have strong time management and GTD skills, with a bias to quick and reasoned decision-making. You will have the communication skills to present compelling narratives to bring stakeholders on the product development journey, and an innate ability to work with others (internal and external to the business) to develop a compelling, considered, and functional product to market. You will be able to approach the product development process with high amounts of self-awareness and self-management, and an empathetic understanding of problems that our users/customers face.
- Deliver and continuously improve a transformative mobile app for our users.
- Understand and leverage new mobile frameworks and technologies to guide mobile innovation at HealthEngine.
- Engage in user/customer discovery work and ideation workshops, and validate hypotheses through a rapid iteration-feedback cycle.
- Work closely with other product managers to ensure an outstanding end-to-end experience for both consumers and providers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment of activity with the business’ overarching objectives.
- Act as a natural leader for the squad, inspiring members with the team’s vision and their ability to contribute meaningful impact and value to consumers and providers.
Experience you’ll bring
- Minimum of 2 years Product Management experience, particularly in an agile and cross-functional environment.
- Preferred demonstrable experience delivering and supporting a recognised/high-traffic consumer mobile app on the App Store and/or Google Play.
- An affinity for effective mobile design; understanding Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, Google’s Material Design Guidelines, and the pillars of a well-designed mobile app.
- Solid understanding of mobile frameworks, technologies, and services, with a commitment to stay updated with industry trends.
- Ability to champion the perspective of both consumers and providers through the product development process.
- Strong experience with core product management skills such as prioritisation, MVP thinking, development of a vision/strategy, customer interviews, market research, A/B testing, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, modelling, agile and lean thinking, roadmapping, and use of product development tools.
What's on Offer
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn lots and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- An open-plan office with a variety of spaces for working and socialising
- Regular social events from mini golf, to afternoon drinks, birthday-brunches, hackathons and huge end of year celebrations
A bit about HealthEngine
HealthEngine is a purpose-led business, on a mission to make healthcare better for all. We’re dedicated to simplifying Australia’s complex healthcare system through modern, innovative technology. Transforming the way patients access healthcare, we’re seamlessly connecting patients and practices while providing practitioners with tech solutions to improve the patient healthcare journey.
If you’ve got some ambitious aspirations to kick some serious career goals, the rocket ship is launching, the flight path set. Suit up and climb aboard.