Certified Nursing Assistant $6000 loyalty bonus- Cedar Community
- 5595 Co Rd Z, West Bend, WI 53095, USA
An exciting opportunity awaits you to join our exceptional, 5 star team at Cedar Community, Washington County’s third largest employer! Cedar Community is the only not for profit engaged retirement living community with a full care continuum (independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing) located in Elkhart Lake and West Bend.
Consider making a difference and joining our team of outstanding professionals who are dedicated to serving our community where residents live with purpose and dignity.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will assist with personal care based on individual resident needs, including providing assistance with hygiene, bathing, oral care, skin/nail care, hand washing, shaving, dressing, bed making, walking, exercising, mobility and ambulation.
$6,000 loyalty bonus offered to qualified candidates.
- Part time AM shift, 20 hours/week, 6:30am-10:30am with an every other weekend/holiday rotation.
- Full time AM shift with every other weekend/holiday rotation.
PM Shift: Starting Pay for PM/NOC Shift positions $15.00/hour on weekdays and $17.00/hour on weekends!
- Full time or Part-Time, PM shift from 2:30pm-10:30pm with an every other weekend/holiday rotation.
- Par time, 12 hours from 10:30am-10:30pm with every third weekend rotation.
Successful completion of the State of Wisconsin approved nursing assistant program. Current State of WI certification required. No prior experience necessary.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Job advancement
- Flexible schedules
- Referral bonuses
- PTO-Available after 90 days of employment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for those working 30 hours or more per week)
- Company paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- On site Walk In Clinic FREE to team members
- Walking trails to enjoy
- Cafe and gift shops
- Fitness center
- and much more!