Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health/Hospice, Cedar Community
- 5595 Co Rd Z, West Bend, WI 53095, USA
An exciting opportunity awaits you to join our exceptional, 5 star team at Cedar Community, Washington County’s third largest employer! Cedar Community is the only not for profit engaged retirement living community with a full care continuum (independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing) located in Elkhart Lake and West Bend.
Consider making a difference and joining our team of outstanding professionals who are dedicated to serving our community where residents live with purpose and dignity.
Visits to homes within a 30-mile radius from West Bend! Mileage reimbursement offered from visit to visit!
* Casual opportunities available!
*Occasional weekend/holiday visits may be required as needed.
The Cedar Home and Community Based Services Home Health and Hospice CNA performs personal care tasks to people in their homes. This person will work with individuals and families to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care.
Performs only duties as assigned by patient’s Case Manager and outlined in the patient’s plan of care. Duties may include:
- Assistance with bathing, perineal care, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode, toilet, and catheter care
- Assistance in self-directing patients in applying non-prescription topical medications to skin surface
- Assistance with oral hygiene, foot care, skin care, hand washing.
- Assistance with range of motion, mobility, transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, wheel chair, EZ stand, Hoyer lift.
- The Cedar Home and Community Based Services Home Health Aide performs personal care tasks to people in their homes. This person will work with individuals and families to assist them to assume responsibilities toward self-care.
Successful completion of the State of Wisconsin approved nursing assistant program.
Six months to one year related experience
Basic computer knowledge
Certificates & Licenses
Current State of Wisconsin Licensure
Valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile, current automobile insurance and be willing to operate personal car.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Job advancement
- Flexible schedules
- Referral bonuses
- PTO-Available after 90 days of employment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (for those working 30 hours or more per week)
- Company paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- On site Walk In Clinic FREE to team members
- Walking trails to enjoy
- Cafe and gift shops
- Fitness center
- and much more!