Scheduler - CONFIDENTIAL Search - Washington County , WI
- unknown, Washington County, WI, United States
This is a confidential search for a skilled nursing facility located in Washington County, WI.
The Scheduler is under the direct supervision of Human Resources and is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of all team members at all facilities.
· Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
· Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
· Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
· Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
· Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
· Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
· Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
· Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
· Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
· Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Requires regular attendance with on-call responsibilities 4:00pm to 6:00am. Hours are subject to change by management. Must be willing to work flexible hours.