- 2319 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55116, USA
At Highland Chateau we are dedicated to awakening our communities to the positive possibilities of life’s next chapters. Our team is committed to providing comfort, promoting independence, and nurturing the interests of the seniors we serve, every day. Come Join Us!
The purpose of the receptionist is to greet and direct visitors, answer phones, direct calls, and provide general clerical support at the facility. This position may also support the accounts payable / accounts receivable functions.
- Answers telephone and directs calls in accordance with established process.
- Greets residents, families, and visitors and provides general information and assistance.
- Directs and/or escorts deliveries to proper areas.
- Responds to inquiries and releases information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Processes, sorts, and may deliver community mail.
- Ensures compliance with maintenance of visitor log.
- Prepares letters, reports, correspondence, and mailings.
- Maintains resident rosters and information related to requests from visitors, calls, etc.
- Prepares copies, admission packets, marketing materials, etc., as requested.
- Assists with the accurate maintenance of various files in accordance with established procedures.
- May participate in the distribution of funds from the resident trust.
- May process and support the AP/AR functions in the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in accounting, business office support, or other related administrative support role.
- Experience learning and accurately using computer programs and systems.
- Experience in a long-term or other healthcare related environment.
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm every Tuesday and Friday and;
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- This is a part-time position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.