- Kluczborska 17, 31-271 Kraków, Polska
- Pracownicy mogą pracować zdalnie
- Pełny etat
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 300,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to make their ideas come true!
Become a leader of design processes in HCM Deck. Your role is to create a consistent product vision for the coming years, with the general company strategy in mind.
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Cooperate with Product Managers and Researchers to collect feedback, analyze it, and define user needs.
- Work in one of our SCRUM teams to address the business challenges of our clients.
- Be responsible for creating drafts, mockups, and prototypes.
- Be able to test your hypotheses based on feedback from users and team members.
- Work on the redesign of HCM Deck UX and UI. You’ll be responsible for improving the current information architecture and creating a consistent design system.
- Become an advocate for the user in the decision-making process.
Share your expertise and design best practices with other product team members.
We are looking for a person with:
- 2+ years of design experience with B2B/SaaS products
- A solid understanding of the agile development process, as well as a proven track record of working in a SCRUM team.
- A portfolio of solutions, including an in-depth description of the design process, from ideation to development
- Experience in the HR industry (especially Talent Management and Learning & Development) will be a big plus
You’re a good match if:
- 🤔 You’re inquisitive and you won’t stop until you understand the user needs
- 🔍 You ask the right questions to get to the core of a problem
- 💡 You understand even the most complex systems and you naturally look for solutions to simplify them
- 📊 + ❤️ You listen to your heart and to the numbers, too, because you know that a data-driven approach should go hand-in-hand with empathy, creativity, and intuition
- 💬 You know how to justify your decisions
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Zoom with the Head of Product
- Zoom with the Team members