- Kluczborska 17, 31-271 Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 200,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion. But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to make their ideas come true!
We’re on the lookout for a seasoned Product Researcher to join the HCM Deck’s product team. Your goal will be to understand customer needs and challenges as well as the competitive advantage of our product.
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- A chance to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full-time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work-life balance is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Understanding the why behind what the customers say. We talk to them a lot!
- Wide range of research activities: from desk research, through interviews and workshops with customers, surveys, JTBD mapping, and web analytics to end-user prototype testing. You will be researching both end-users and HCM Deck administrators.
- Preparing and conducting workshops with both users and team members. We’ll be relying on your expertise to choose the best methods to achieve desired outcomes.
- Synthesizing information to prepare actionable insights and recommendations for product and business stakeholders.
- Analyzing and categorizing big data sets in a smart way. Experience with data analysis and advanced spreadsheet skills will be a big plus!
We’re looking for a person with:
- A perfect command of English
- Fluent in Polish
- 2+ years of experience in product research (both qualitative and quantitative research methods)
- Good understanding of a product delivery process and agile methodologies
- Innate curiosity to dig for information and understand customer challenges
- Proactive attitude, highly motivated with great organisational skills
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Zoom with the Head of Product
- Zoom with Head of Product and CTO (task + discussion)
- Zoom with the Core Team (partially in English)