Business Development Representative
- Kluczborska, Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 300,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion. But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to make their ideas come true!
We’re on the lookout for a startup-minded Sales Development Representative to join the HCM Deck growth team to help organisations support their employees with a forward looking, agile employee development journey. You will be a part of the team that is bringing this concept to the European market.
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Responsible for building pipeline by setting up qualified meetings with prospects for our Growth managers
- Identifying target accounts and engaging key decision makers with compelling outreach via the phone, email and LinkedIn
- Developing creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects
- Meeting daily activity KPIs
- Do the necessary research to qualify leads.
- Be an HCM Deck evangelist by developing a deep understanding of the products and use cases.
- Stay updated on trends in the HR tech industry
- Gather market intelligence and share the information in a timely manner
We are looking for a person with:
- A very good command of English
- Fluent Polish
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive, highly motivated with great organisational skills.
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Zoom with the Head of Growth
- Zoom with Head of Growth (task + discussion)