- Kluczborska, Kraków, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 300,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion. But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to make their ideas come true!
We’re on the hunt for a consultative Growth Manager to help organisations support their employees with a forward looking, agile employee development journey. You will be a part of the team that is bringing this concept to the European market; owning the end to end sales cycle and a key part of the enterprise “go to market” strategy. You will work with qualified leads provided by SDRs and BDRs.
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Conduct and lead consultative sales cycle pertaining to new customer acquisition in Europe.
- Have an ability (and desire) to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Implement and enhance our sales strategy and processes playbook.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Be a true HCM Deck brand ambassador
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Further tasks based on candidates experience and skill set.
We are looking for a person with:
- A perfect command of English
- Fluent in Polish
- 2+ years of experience selling solutions or services to Enterprise Customers
- Must have experience managing complex sales processes and managing multiple stakeholders at enterprise organisations.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive, highly motivated with great organisational skills.
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Zoom with the Head of Growth
- Zoom with Head of Growth and CEO (task + discussion)
- Zoom with the Core Team (partially in English)