Growth Manager (Europe)
- Kluczborska, Kraków, Poland
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 150,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
We’re on the hunt for a rockstar Growth Manager! As Growth Manager, you’ll work directly with the Inbound and Outbound sales functions demonstrate day-to-day our best in class L&D platform to clients in European markets.
Your role & responsibilities:
- 75% of the time supporting the Outbound and Inbound departments providing product demonstrations to potential clients
- 25% of your time will be conducting outbound sales outreach pertaining to new customer acquisition in Europe.
- Support and align to the sales strategy.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for HCM Deck platform
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Further tasks based on candidates experience and skill set.
- Ability to demonstrate and sell using value add and use cases
- Fluent in English is a must written and spoken!
- 2+ years of proven sales experience selling solutions or professional services to Enterprise Customers
- Experience in value added selling
- A strong focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Startup DNA
Once you join the HCM Deck team, you will be/have:
- Building a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup culture
- Awesome, kick-a** team members
- Ability to develop and learn new skills
- Health benefits
- Snacks once a week