- Kluczborska, Kraków, Poland
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 150,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing the data already flowing in the systems as well as creating new data points. You will be working closely with the Board and Leadership Team, allowing the team to make better, data-driven business decisions. You will work with data related to sales, marketing, customer success, business efficiency.
- 1-2 years of experience applying business analysis techniques
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- The ability to interpret a set of requirements and develop robust solutions
- Passionate about supporting the development of data-driven systems and frameworks
- Technically savvy
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
Once you join the HCM Deck team, you will be/have:
- Building a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup culture
- Awesome, kick-a** team members
- Ability to develop and learn new skills
- Health benefits
- Snacks once a week