- Kluczborska 17, 31-271 Kraków, Poland
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 150,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
We’re on the lookout for a skilled Content Manager to join the HCM Deck marketing team. As Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing content marketing strategy, maintaining high-performing content funnel, leading content campaigns and day-to-day operations.
- Create content marketing strategy and monitor if the content created across all channels is coherent with company’s communication guide and content style guide
- Manage the company blog and collaborate with copywriters to create engaging articles that correspond with the target audience
- Produce compelling contents such as ebooks, white papers, case studies, conference (event) texts and other materials that communicate company values and product benefits
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Create sales enablement materials that fuel sales efforts
- Create and manage content for social media and newsletter
- Create and distribute press announcements, news releases and PR articles
- Monitor and update all sections of the company website
- Collect, monitor and report content marketing KPIs
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors
- Work closely with other team members to achieve the team’s quarterly goals
- Fluent Polish and English is a must!
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing
- Good understanding of content marketing tactics such as keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Ability to create content in accordance with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of SaaS and B2B marketing
- Knowledge of HR tech industry
Once you join the HCM Deck team, you will be/have:
- Building a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup culture
- Awesome, kick-a** team members
- Ability to develop and learn new skills
- Health benefits
- Snacks once a week