- Kluczborska, Kraków, Poland
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 150,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
We’re on the lookout for a skilled SEO Specialist to join the HCM Deck marketing team. As SEO Specialist you will use SEO tactics and analytical skills to manage, implement, and improve search engine optimization processes. The ideal candidate must be an eager learner and comfortable doing tactical technical SEO work.
- Perform SEO analysis and keyword research in coordination with the lead generation goals to optimize existing content and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels. Contribute to enhancing our position in SERps.
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, microdata, etc.)
- Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools to support compilation of data and develop recommendations.
- Optimize the conversion of company website and blog by providing keyword, description and other recommendations.
- Work with content specialists to provide recommendations for content development in coordination with our SEO strategy and goals.
- Conduct link building and monitor progress.
- Present and report on SEO progress to the marketing manager and the team.
- Manage the day to day operations and bring new ideas to the table.
- Good English language skills
- Must have 2-3+ years of experience with implementing SEO best practices.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and it’s SEO implications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console (aka Google Webmaster Tools), etc.
- Experience with link building is highly desirable.
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of SaaS and B2B marketing
Once you join the HCM Deck team, you will be/have:
- Building a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup culture
- Awesome, kick-a** team members
- Ability to develop and learn new skills
- Health benefits
- Snacks once a week