Restaurant Shift Manager
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring a Shift Manager who can run our front of house operation. As part of the management team, Restaurant Shift Managers coach and lead all team members to form lifelong relationships with our guests by providing authentic customer service and operating consistently successful shifts. At times, Restaurant Shift Managers will act as servers or bartenders to cover house shifts; Shift Managers are eligible to earn tips when working these types of shifts. The Restaurant Shift Manager reports to the General Manager.
Key Professional Traits
- Coach: At all times, train and encourage employees to understand and achieve company standards
- Lead: A lead-by-example style with praise, positive reinforcement and constructive criticism
On-Shift Management Expectations
- Professionally lead shifts as the manager on duty
- Ensure all training systems are taught and followed for all new hires
- Follow all procedures and checklists to achieve consistency between shifts
Business Management Expectations
- Assist and motivate team in various management duties like reaching sales, labor and productivity goals
- Must be available on weekends
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Full service restaurant experience preferred
- Ability and drive to meet above expectations
- Friendly, guest-focused leadership style
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.