General Manager - Restaurant Operating Partner
- 2920 S 180th St, Omaha, NE 68130, USA
About HCI Hospitality & Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
General Managers - Restaurant Operating Partners should be independent and fast-paced and have at least 2 years of current Restaurant General Manager experience. The successful General Manager - Restaurant Operating Partner will drive the store's success by leading operations and motivating the team to maximize levels of production while maintaining the restaurant's revenue profitability, guest satisfaction and quality goals in a high-volume setting.
- Current General Manager or Assistant General Manager experience in the restaurant industry required
- History of maintaining high standards in cleanliness, sanitation, product quality, productivity, and guest satisfaction.
-Your General Manager / Restaurant Operating Partner Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary $48,000 - $55,000
- MONTHLY performance bonus
- Bonus payouts for year over year growth
- Great health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant Operating Partner - General Manager position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a restaurant franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.