Part Time Restaurant Manager
- 913 William D. Fitch Pkwy, College Station, TX 77845, USA
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual restaurant service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains"
Freddy’s is seeking a friendly and focused restaurant professional who has a self-starting personality. Part-Time Restaurant Managers must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties such as cook, cashier, and custard making.
$13.50-$15.50 per hour
Part-Time Restaurant Managers receive these AWESOME perks:
- Pay raise every 90 days
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted slip-resistant shoes
- Flexible work schedule
- Discounted meals
- On-the-job training
- Employee referral bonus potential
- Career advancement into a salaried manager position
- Scholarship opportunities available for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- One year of experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check if you’re 18 or older
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.