Hourly Supervisor - Shift Leader
- 9612 Red Stone Dr, Indian Land, SC 29707, USA
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual restaurant service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains"
Freddy’s is seeking a friendly and focused restaurant professional who has a self-starting personality. Restaurant Supervisors must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties such as cook, cashier, and custard making.
This position comes with some AWESOME perks! As an Hourly Supervisor/Shift Leader you will receive:
- A 1% raise every three months!
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted slip-resistant shoes
- Flexibility in work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Employee referral bonus potential
- Career advancement into a salaried manager position
- Scholarship opportunities available for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees 21 and older
Requirements for restaurant hourly supervisors – shift leaders:
- One year of experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Desire to grow and develop with Freddy’s
- Natural leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check if you’re 18 or older
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant Supervisor position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. All of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today. As a franchisee, our employment practices and items, such as benefits, may vary from others so please refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.
If you are looking for a Leadership Career in the restaurant industry where you can be part of a dynamic team of restaurant professionals, Apply Now!