AM Prep Cook - up to $13 per hour
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring a morning and daytime prep cook. Full-time or part-time hours are available. Prep cooks will prepare bulk food items according to recipes while upholding food safety and sanitation standards. Experience in food preparation or production is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- A 1% raise every three months!
- On-the-job cook/chef training
- Pay starts up to $13.00 per hour based on skills and experience
- Flexible scheduling, part-time or full-time hours available
- Shoes for Crews participant, order new shoes at a discounted cost
- Advancement opportunities into Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- 401(k) company matched retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Availability to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to safely prepare all menu items after training
- Able to work urgently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining cleanliness
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and follow directions from managers