Restaurant Host/Hostess - Seasonal
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About Powercat Sports Grill -
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring seasonal, part-time hosts for weekend shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The restaurant Host helps create a perfect experience for our guests by welcoming, seating and assisting guests as they enter the restaurant. The Host will also be responsible for cleaning duties and keeping the restaurant organized. At times, the Host will be asked to assist restaurant managers, servers and cooks as needed.
Requirements for Restaurant Host:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Willing to follow all cleaning standards
- Be cheerful and helpful at all times, assist servers when possible.
- Greet each and every guest with a smile as soon as they enter the restaurant.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction before they exit the restaurant and inform a manager if a guest is not satisfied.