AM Utility Kitchen Team Member - up to $11.00 per hour
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is immediately hiring a morning and daytime Utility Kitchen Team Member. The Utility Kitchen Team Member must have daytime availability on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The main job responsibilities will be portioning, cleaning and washing dishes. On-the-job training will be provided.
Kitchen Team Member benefits include:
- A 1% raise every three months!
- On-the-job training
- Pay starts at $11.00 per hour based on availability and experience
- Flexible scheduling, part-time or full-time hours available
- Shoes for Crews participant, order new shoes at a discounted cost
- Advancement opportunities into Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- 401(k) company matched retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Morning and day time availability on Fri/Sat/Sun
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to safely clean, portion and run dish machine after training
- Able to work urgently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining sanitization
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and follow directions from managers