Restaurant Culinary Manager
- 802 E Chestnut St, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
JC's BBQ & Grill is a fun, full-service sports bar and grill located off I-70 in Junction City serving local BBQ favorites, burgers, sandwiches and more. We are proud to be known as the premier sports bar in the area serving up top-quality dining experiences!
Great food, great drinks, and great sports!
JC’s BBQ & Grill is immediately hiring a Restaurant Culinary Manager who is passionate about customer service, quality food production, and team mentoring. If you're positive and eager to provide and teach great customer service, while ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction - then this is the position for you!
As the Restaurant Culinary Manager you must have experience working in a full-service kitchen. You will be involved in leading day-to-day operations, including hiring and training servers, hosts, and cooks. The Culinary Manager will oversee the heart-of-house, bar, service, and dining areas. You will coach the team to uphold company policies and to ensure every customer has a great experience, every time.
Your Restaurant Culinary Manager benefits will include:
- Benefits including health, vision and dental
- Paid time off
- A 401(k)-retirement plan with company match
- 1% quarterly pay increases
- Shift Meals
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible Hours and Competitive Pay
What you'll do:
- Ability to create crave-able menu items that meet or exceed consumer needs while upholding the integrity of our current menu
- Research and obtain quality products, implement cost savings initiative
- Knowledge and ability to meet food cost goals
- Establishing ordering and prep pars check lists
- Develop positive and sustainable relationships with vendors
- Maintain sanitation and organization as set by Heath Department and company
- Interview, hire, train and evaluate team members while maintaining a positive culture that your team wants to come to work and be a team
- Fill in and work alongside team on-line when necessary
- Manage and maintain equipment
- Work as a team with and in support of the Restaurant Operating Partner
- FOH shifts may be required
- Must have outgoing, high energy, customer service-oriented personality
- Must have a professional company-oriented image
- Must have previous full-service restaurant or hospitality focused industry
- Full service Restaurant management preferred
- Great Communication Skills
- Minimum of HS diploma
- Reliable Transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.