General Manager - Business Operating Partner
- 1519 W 23rd St, Lawrence, KS 66046, USA
At Woof’s, our amazing team of dog lovers and state-of-the-art facilities help us to provide top-notch daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services to our 4-legged guests and their 2-legged companions. Our team focuses on keeping your pups happy, safe, and healthy by ensuring our pack leaders are trained and interacting with your pups all day long.
Woofs Stay & Play in Lawrence is now hiring a responsible, driven, and team-oriented General Manager for our Lawrence location. Woof's General Managers have the job title of Business Operating Partner and are responsible for the success of your individual location by hiring, training, and developing a group of animal-loving Team Members; providing a safe and clean environment for our Pups & Parents; and running an operationally efficient and effective day-to-day business. The successful general manager candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of employee management experience with the ability to understand financials and performance metrics. Our company is dedicated to the growth and development of our employees!
- Some travel required in the first two months for training in Manhattan and Kansas City area
Requirements for General Managers - Business Operating Partners:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in a current, operations management role required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Natural, goal-oriented coaching skills with a team-first attitude
View more details and photos from our Lawrence location here: