Restaurant Line Cook - No weekends!
- 2627 KFB Plaza, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About Coco Bolos Prep Kitchen - Located inside the Kansas Farm Bureau building, our Coco Bolos Catering Kitchen and Cafe provides weekday breakfast and lunch service to our guests. We offer our line cooks a set schedule, on-the-job training and a supportive team-oriented atmosphere.
This position has a set daytime schedule Monday through Friday and gets evenings, weekends, and holidays off!
Coco Bolos at Kansas Farm Bureau is now hiring a line cook who will help prepare our unique dishes according to brand standards. The successful line cook candidate will be responsible for preparing and plating food with pride and consistency while keeping a sanitized work area. We are seeking applicants committed to flawless food safety, presentation and garnishing. Previous line cook experience preferred, but will provide training to the right candidate. This is a Monday-Friday, daytime only position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Knowledge and ability to safely prepare all menu items
- Able to work urgently in a fast paced environment while maintain cleanliness standards
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and follow directions from managers
- A 1% raise every three months!
- Up to $10.00 per hour, depending on experience
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement to a Supervisor or Manager
- Flexible schedules sent to your phone
- Friendly work environment
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- Dining discounts