Restaurant Line Cook - Line Chef
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring evening-shift line cooks to join our successful restaurant team! On-the-job chef training will be provided with pay starting at $10 per hour. Hours and wages for restaurant line cooks will increase once training is complete and positions have been mastered.
Line cook responsibilities:
- Set up, stock and sanitizing work station
- Prepare and plate food with pride and according to brand standards
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines, cleaning as you go
- Cooking menu items in cooperation and unison with rest of kitchen team
- Commitment to cooking consistently and with a sense of urgency
- General kitchen duties assigned by Management Team
Line cook benefits include:
- A 1% raise every three months!
- On-the-job chef training
- Pay starts at $10.00 per hour with performance-based increases
- Flexible scheduling, part-time or full-time hours available
- Shoes for Crews participant, order new shoes at a discounted cost
- Advancement opportunities into Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- Availability to work 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to safely prepare all menu items after training
- Able to work urgently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining cleanliness
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and follow directions from managers