Shift Leader - up to $14.00 per hour
- 223 McCall Rd, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
Cox Bros. BBQ restaurant is locally owned and widely celebrated for our slow-smoked, Genuine BBQ. In the beginning, we couldn't decide which kind of "Q" we loved the most so we decided to offer all of our favorites! These include the KC style, Texas style slow-smoked beef brisket, Memphis style dry rub pork cuts, and the tangy Carolina style. We are proud to deliver authentic and delicious dining experiences in a fun and entertaining atmosphere!
Cox Bros is now hiring friendly and motivated Shift Leaders for our busy restaurant. Pay rates start at up to $14.00 per hour depending on your experience. Restaurant Shift Leaders act as Supervisors to lead shifts and will work alongside team members with the ultimate goal of providing guests with great dining experiences. Supervisors must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties. On-the-job training and opportunities for advancement are provided!
What you'll do:
- Assess, coach, and encourage employees to achieve company standards
- Lead by example; provide constructive criticism and positive reinforcement
- Support the management team in all aspects of restaurant operations
- Assist with various business duties like inventory and staff training
This position comes with some AWESOME perks! As an Hourly Supervisor -Shift Leader you will receive:
- A 1% raise every three months!
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted slip-resistant shoes
- Pay can start up to 14.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Flexibility in work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Online digital scheduling accessible by mobile devices
- Employee referral bonus potential
- Career advancement into a salaried manager position
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- Dining discounts
Requirements for restaurant hourly supervisors – shift leaders:
- One year of experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Natural, professional demeanor and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check if you’re 18 or older
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.