Restaurant Supervisor/Shift Leader
- 1007 University Blvd, Suffolk, VA 23435, USA
At Freddy’s, our dedication to hospitality and service extends far beyond our guests. We’re proud to be recognized for our contribution to our communities, our veterans and our industry!
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains"
Freddy's is now hiring for friendly and guest-focused supervisor. Supervisors are responsible for overseeing shifts, leading the team, coaching employees, and resolving guest complaints. Supervisors should have a self-starting personality, leadership skills, and be systematic and goal-oriented. Full training and ongoing development will be provided along with opportunities for advancement into a salaried restaurant management position.
Benefits for Supervisors Include:
- A higher-than average starting wage
- Automatic pay raises every three months
- 401(k) available for employees age 21 or older
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement into a management role
- Shoes for Crews!
- No overnight shifts
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Responsibilities for Supervisors Include:
- Professionally lead shifts as the manager on duty, coldline and/or hotline manager
- Consistently deliver the best experience to guests and handle guest issues as needed
- Collaborate with the management team to develop team culture, monitor employee performance, and coach employees
- Follow all procedures and checklists to achieve consistency between shifts
- Complete communication systems using the digital log book
- Assist the management team in various business management duties of inventory or training.
Requirements for Hourly Restaurant Supervisors/Shift Leader:
- One year experience working in the restaurant or hospitality industry required
- At least 6 months of leadership experience is preferred
- Daytime or open availablity preferrerd.
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Effective communication skills
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers supervisor position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.