Assistant Restaurant Manager
- 812 E Chestnut St, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
JC's BBQ & Grill is a fun, full-service sports bar and grill located off I-70 in Junction City serving local BBQ favorites, burgers, sandwiches and more. We're happy to be known as the premier sports bar in the area!
Great food, great drinks, and great sports!
JC’s BBQ & Grill is now hiring an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is passionate about customer service, quality food production, and team mentoring. If you're positive and eager to provide great customer service, teaching others how to do the same, while ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction - then this is the position for you!
As a Restaurant Manager at JC’s BBQ & Grill, you must have experience working in a full service kitchen. You’ll be very involved in hiring and training servers, hosts and cooks. This includes will oversee the heart-of-house, bar, service, and dining areas. You’ll lead the team in making sure company policies are followed and ensuring customers are having a great experience.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a great smile, enthusiastic attitude, consistent work history with proven reliability. Previous experience as a senior staff member or as an Assistant Manager is preferred
Your restaurant manager benefits will include:
- Benefits including paid vacation and a 401(k) with company match
- 1% quarterly pay increases
- Bonus Potential
- Shift Meals
- Flexible Hours and Competitive Pay
- Fun, Upbeat work environment
- On the Job training and development
- Growth Potential
- Evening and weekend availability required - Open Availability
- Must have an outgoing, high-energy, customer service oriented personality
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Must have ability to coach and direct staff to get desired results and achieve store goals
- Must have a professional company oriented image
- Must have previous experience in full service restaurant or hospitality focused industry
- Fine dining, bar management, and/or restaurant management experience preferred
- Prefer experience training new employees & creating training programs - Understand and perform in the kitchen
- Initiative for personal growth
- Team Player
- Good communication Skills
- Experience working with inventory, ordering and pars is a plus
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma
- Reliable Transportation