Team Lead/Hourly Supervisor
- 223 McCall Rd, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
Cox Bros. BBQ restaurant is locally owned and widely celebrated for our slow-smoked, Genuine BBQ. In the beginning, we couldn't decide which kind of "Q" we loved the most so we decided to offer all of our favorites! These include the KC style, Texas style slow-smoked beef brisket, Memphis style dry rub pork cuts, and the tangy Carolina style. We are proud to deliver authentic and delicious dining experiences in a fun and entertaining restaurant!
Cox Bros BBQ restaurant is seeking a friendly and focused, Team Leader who will maintain a professional appearance and lead by example at all times. Supervisors should be goal-oriented, systematic and be able to lead consistent and successful shifts in the restaurant. Full training and ongoing development will be provided along with opportunities for advancement into a salaried restaurant management position.
What you'll do
- Coach- Train and encourage employees to understand and achieve company standards
- Lead- A lead-by-example style with praise and constructive criticism through positive reinforcement
- Assist- the General Manager in forming a professional culture in which all staff can align with our main purpose and quickly form lifelong relationships with guests
- Document- Daily activity in the daily logbook on-shift operations
- Guide the on-shift staff to deliver the best experience to every guest, every time
Requirements for Team Leader/Hourly Restaurant Supervisor:
- One year of customer service experience
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Natural Leadership Skills
- Effective communication skills