Restaurant Line Cook - Line Chef
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About Powercat Sports Grill -
Powercat Sports Grill is the premier place to be on game day where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Powercat Sports Grill is looking to add line cooks to their restaurant team! On the job restaurant, and chef training will be provided with pay starting at $10 per hour. Hours and wage for restaurant cooks will increase once training and position have been mastered. Our line cooks truly are the heart of our restaurant team. Line cooks prepare safe and delicious food according to brand standards, clean as they go, and keep our guests coming back for more.
Line cook benefits include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Flexible scheduling, part-time or full-time hours available
- Automatic pay raises every 3 months
- Shoes for Crews participant, order new shoes at a discounted cost
- On-the-job training
- Advancement opportunities into restaiurant management
Requirements for Restaurant Line Cooks - Line Chefs:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Assist in preparing and knowledge of all restaurant menu items.
- Follow all sanitation guidelines.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate with other team members, cooks and servers.
- Follow all directions from managers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.