- 1519 W 23rd St, Lawrence, KS 66046, USA
Our amazing team of dog lovers and state-of-the-art facilities help us to provide top-notch daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services to our 4-legged guests and their 2-legged companions. Our grooming team focuses on keeping pups happy, safe, healthy, and looking great!
As our head groomer, you manage and represent our Woofs brand in a critical element of our business model. We believe that not all grooming is the same, and your grooming standards and techniques will represent the high level of quality our customers expect from Woof’s Play and Stay.
Groomers at Woof’s Play & Stay enjoy the perks of having Woof’s team members take care of all non-grooming aspects of your daily work such as booking reservations, completing check-ins, calling clients, managing reservation changes, taking payments, and more!
- Above average commission
- Excellent benefits package including company 401(k) match
- Support from team members who complete “admin” side of grooming (booking reservations) so you can focus on grooming!
- Flexible schedule
- Option to earn a base wage when not grooming
- Option to use bath tech
- Two years of current, professional grooming experience
- Existing client base
- Ability to groom based on general breed standards and customer requests
- Excellent grooming portfolio
Check out our website!