Assistant Manager - Doggie Daycare
- 205 E Nifong Blvd, Columbia, MO 65203, USA
Woof's Play & Stay is growing like crazy and now coming to Columbia, MO! We recognize that old school “boarding facilities” are a thing of the past and our wide array of services including day play, overnight stay, training, grooming, and in-home services are a trend that is here to stay. Our rapid growth reflects the need for elevated solutions for your pet when you’re not with them.
Woofs Stay & Play is now hiring a responsible, driven and team-oriented Assistant Manager for our brand new Columbia location. Our ideal candidate has current, professional experience working with animals and has experience with coaching and managing employees.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supporting the General Manager by hiring, training and developing a group of animal-loving Team Members; providing a safe and clean environment for our Pups & Parents; and running and operationally efficient and effective day-to-day business.
-Requirements for Doggie Day Care Assistant Managers
- Minimum of 2 years in an employee management role required
- 2 years of professional, expert level experience working with dogs preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Natural, goal oriented coaching skills with a team first attitude
- Flexible availability- weekend work and some work outside of normal business hours will be required
-Woof's Assistant Managers will receive a competitive compensation AND full benefit package!
“Upscale” dog care is a large and growing industry. Woof’s Play and Stay is prepared to continue our aggressive growth rate with Columbia being our eighth location in the past two years. Our research indicates Columbia as a very underserved market and we expect this to become one of our top stores! This is an exceptional opportunity for the right career minded individual that loves dogs and people!