Assistant Manager - Powercat Sports Grill
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About Powercat Sports Grill-
Powercat Sports Grill is a locally owned and operated sports grill. Our theme celebrates K-State but our guests enjoy a wide variety of sports viewing and fun activities on our newly updated patio. It’s a Rockin' place where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and where the world’s greatest fans cheer on their favorite teams!
Powercat Sports Grill is now hiring an Assistant Manager / Customer Service Manager who is passionate about customer service and team mentoring. If you're positive and eager to provide great customer service, as well as teach others how to do the same, then this is the position for you!
As a Manager at Powercat Sports Grill, you will be very involved in hiring and training other sales team members. This position will be focused on the front of the house responsibilities, will oversee bar and service areas. You will lead the front of house team in making sure company policies are followed, customer issues are resolved and be responsible for creating the front of house team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a great smile, enthusiastic attitude, consistent work history with proven reliability. Previous experience as a senior staff member or as an Assistant Manager is preferred.
- Evening and weekend availability required
- Must have an outgoing, high-energy, customer service oriented personality
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Must have ability to coach and direct staff to get desired results and achieve store goals
- Must have a professional company oriented image
- Must have previous experience in restaurant or hospitality focused industry
- Fine dining, bar management, and/or restaurant management experience preferred
- Prefer experience training new employees & creating training programs
- Experience working with inventory, ordering and pars is a plus
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent than HCI Hospitality through personal development plans and ongoing training & certification programs to keep you at the top of your game. Your benefits as a Manager would include:
- Free shift meals
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Flexible schedule and competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Paid Time off
- Competitive pay plus bonus potential
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- On-the-job Training and Development