Business Operating Partner - Doggie Day Care
- 205 E Nifong Blvd, Columbia, MO 65203, USA
Woof's Play & Stay is growing like crazy! We recognize that old school “boarding facilities” are a thing of the past and our wide array of services including day play, overnight stay, training, grooming, and in-home services are a trend that is here to stay. Our rapid growth reflects the need for elevated solutions for your pet when you’re not with them.
Woofs Stay & Play is hiring a responsible, driven and team-oriented Business Operating Partner for our Columbia, MO location. With the support of Assistant Managers and a staff of 15-20 packleaders, our BOP’s are responsible for ensuring the complete safety, security, and well-being of dozens of furry friends daily. As the “Top Dog” of your facility, you would ensure radical adherence to all sanitation and pet safety protocols in our state of the art 8,000 square foot facility that features outdoor play yards with in-ground doggie swimming pool, deluxe suites with web cams and tv’s, and spacious climate controlled indoor playrooms.
- Full work week with occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Above average compensation with full benefits and unlimited bonus plan
- Some initial travel required for training in Manhattan, KS and Kansas City area
- Minimum of 2 years of managing people with proven leadership ability
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Passion for mentoring and growing those people around you
- Experience as a dog owner and a genuine passion for pet care
- At least two years of higher education preferred
“Upscale” dog care is a large and growing industry. Woof’s Play and Stay is prepared to continue our aggressive growth rate with Columbia being our eighth location in the past two years. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right career minded individual that loves dogs and people!