Restaurant Assistant Manager
- 980 Tarrytown Center, Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
About HCI Hospitality & Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is now hiring Assistant Managers to support the GM and overall operations of our new location coming this winter. Assistant Managers lead by example to ensure daily restaurant operations are consistent and smooth, Freddy's standards are continuously upheld and most important of all, every guest has a great expereince and leaves happy!
- One year of management experience in restaurants or similar hospitality outlets
- History of maintaining high standards in cleanliness, sanitation, product quality, productivity, and guest satisfaction.
-Your Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- MONTHLY bonus program
- 5 day work week
- Automatic pay increase every 3 months
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Your interest in a Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant Assistant Manager position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a restaurant franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.