Restaurant General Manager
- Raleigh-Durham-Rocky Mount Area, Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States
About HCI Hospitality & Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is now hiring a challenge-seeking, independent and fast-paced restaurant general manager who wants to drive success in your store. The General Manager leads operations by motivating your team to maximize performance levels duction while maintaining the restaurant's revenue profitability, guest satisfaction and quality goals in a high-volume setting.
- Current General Manager experience in the restaurant industry required
- History of maintaining high standards in cleanliness, sanitation, product quality, productivity, and guest satisfaction.
-Your Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary plus MONTHLY performance bonus
- All employees receive a 1% pay increase every 3 months
- Work/life balance, 5 day work week
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy
- Always closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant General Manager position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a restaurant franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.