Part Time Server - Evening shifts available!
- 3011 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About Powercat Sports Grill -
Powercat Sports Grill is Manhattan's premier game day restaurant where great food is made, cold drinks are poured and the best fans cheer on their favorite teams. The modern décor, K-State memorabilia and unique atmosphere make this family friendly sports grill the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the game.
Now hiring Servers for evening shifts at Powercat Sports Grill!
- As one of the most important members of our team, the restaurant server delivers memorable experiences to our guests through exceptional service of food and beverage. The server’s responsibilities include describing menu items, attending to guests needs, taking orders, and serving high quality food to our guests.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that every guest feels important and welcome.
- Present the menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food offered at the restaurant.
- Apply a positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
- Pre-bus tables, maintain table cleanliness, and bus tables.
- Follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Take initiative and complete other general restaurant tasks as necessary
Requirements for Restaurant Servers & Wait Staff
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be punctual, consistently on-time and dependable
- Must be able to work in a team environment and provide excellent guest service
- A positive, goal-oriented attitude with a friendly, personable demeanor
- A willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- If you can provide exceptional service and take pride in the work you do, don’t waste any time and apply today! We are looking forward to having you join our restaurant team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.