Assistant Restaurant Manager
- 221 Grand Hill Pl, Holly Springs, NC 27540, USA
About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager with at least one year of Restaurant Management experience who has a strong desire to uphold standards and achieve company goals while promoting professional management fundamentals.
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience in restaurants or hospitality industries
- Proven ability to lead a team and ensure 100% guest satisfaction
-Your Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance-based MONTHLY monthly bonus program
- Certified Corporate training and ongoing development
- Great health benefits – including dental & vision
- No late nights or early mornings, 5 day work week
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- 401(k) with a company match
If you are ready to jump start your career, apply with us today.
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers management position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.