Restaurant Supervisor/Shift leader
- 812 E Chestnut St, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
JC's BBQ & Grill is a full-service sports bar and grill located off 1-70 in Junction City, serving local BBQ favorites, burgers, sandwiches and more! JC's is now hiring a Restaurant Supervisor to add to our management team.
Great sports, great food, great times!
As part of the management team, Restaurant Supervisors coach and lead all team members to form lifelong relationships with our guests by providing authentic customer service and operating consistently successful shifts. At times, Restaurant Supervisors will act as servers or bartenders to cover house shifts, Restaurant Supervisors are eligible to earn tips when working these type of shifts.
Reports To: General Manager
Key Professional Traits
- Coach- At all times, train and encourage employees to understand and achieve company standards
- Lead- A lead-by-example style with praise, positive reinforcement, and constructive criticism
Professional Leadership Expectations
- Assist the General Manager in forming a professional culture in which all staff can align
- Train and ensure all company policies are followed
- Report shift notes in daily log book documenting on-shift operations
- Record details in the staff journal communicating with the management team on individual employee performance
On-Shift Management Expectations
- Professionally lead shifts as the manager on duty
- Ensure all JC’s BBQ & Grill training systems are taught and followed for all new hires
- Perfectly follow all procedures and checklists to achieve consistency between shifts
- Read previous shift notes and add your notes to the Digital Logbook
- Ensure the development of lifelong relationships through guest recovery and RASK systems
Business Management Expectations
- Assist and motivate the team in various management duties like reaching sales, labor and productivity goals
- A specific Area of Responsibility (AOR) will be assigned, current AORs are Bar, Service, and Catering.
- Open availability including weekends
- Must be at least 18 years old
- One year of experience is a guest focused business
- Flexiblity and willingness to learn new skills
- Natural Leadership Skills
- Full-Service Restaurant Experience preferred
- Starting pay $12 + tip potential!
JC's BBQ & Grill hours of operation:
- Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
- Sunday: 10am - 9pm