Hourly Supervisor - Shift Leader
- 11674 S 73rd St, Papillion, NE 68046, USA
At Freddy’s, our dedication to hospitality and service extends far beyond our guests. We’re proud to be recognized for our contribution to our communities, our veterans and our industry!
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is seeking a friendly and focused, food service professional who has a self-starting personality and will maintain a professional appearance and lead by example at all times. Supervisors should be goal oriented, systematic and able to lead consistent and successful shifts. Full training and ongoing development will be provided along with opportunities for advancement into a salaried restaurant management position.
Key Professional Traits
- Coach- Train and encourage employees to understand and achieve company standards
- Lead- A lead-by-example style with praise and constructive criticism through positive reinforcement
- Assist the General Manager in forming a professional culture in which all staff can align with our main purpose and quickly form lifelong relationships with guests
- Active in the daily log book documenting on-shift operations
- Assists in developing a professional work environment by following all company policies
- Active in the staff journal communicating with the management team on individual employee performance
- Lead the on-shift staff by consistently delivering the best experience to every guest
- Ensure all Freducation training systems are perfectly followed for all new hires
- Perfectly follow all procedures and checklists to achieve consistency between shifts
- Professionally lead shifts as the manager on duty, coldline and/or hotline manager
- Ensure development of lifelong relationships through guest recovery and RASK systems
- Complete communication systems using the digital log book
- Assist the management team in various business management duties of inventory or training.
Requirements for Hourly Restaurant Supervisors/Shift Leader:
- One year of customer service experience
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Natural Leadership Skills
- Effective communication skills
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant Supervisor position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.