Restaurant General Manager
- 930 N Earl Rudder Fwy, Bryan, TX 77802, USA
About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is seeking a General Manager with at least one year of restaurant general manager experience. Our ideal General Manager is a team builder who thrives in a customer-focused director role and demonstrates professional management fundamentals while achieving company goals in a high volume setting.
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- MONTHLY bonus program
- Great health benefits – including dental & vision
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy
- Always closed Christmas and Thanksgiving
- On-the-job MIT training and development
- Minimum of 1 year of Restaurant General Manager experience in a full service, casual dining, and quick service restaurant.
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, food quality, and guest satisfaction
Your interest in a restaurant General Manager position with Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.